Jodi Baglien [pronunciation: bag-leen] brings us nearly two decades of experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist, educator, and Integrative Therapies practitioner. Her keen sense of business and entrepreneurship complements her deep passion and dedication to help others find balance in life and improve their health thru integrative therapies.
Her pioneering spirit has been consistently demonstrated throughout her career. Jodi’s path has culminated in her creating practical, sustainable and effective aromatherapy training programs with innovative aromatherapy solutions for healthcare professionals seeking non-pharmaceutical essential oil solutions in patient care.
For instance, she was the first US Aromatherapist to bring the innovative "Aromatherapy Inhalation Patch" into patient care.
Jodi is fortunate to work with distinguished healthcare communities across the US. These include Allina Health Systems Hospitals, Health Partners Hospitals, Anoka Regional Treatment Center, VA homes and hospitals, and long term care skilled nursing communities like CentraCare, MN Masonic Home, and Good Samaritan Homes.
Jodi is a native to Minnesota, has successfully raised 3 amazing humans with her beloved husband Joel of over 30 years. Her business has become "family run" with daughter Maya as the office manager and Joel supporting the "tech" needs as well as a source of constant support and advice.
She is a recognized wellness authority who is passionate about educating other about natural health therapies.
Career Management Credentials
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist - American College of Health Care Sciences. Accredited program (2001)
- Holistic Therapist /Wellness Consultant since 2001
- Adjunct Faculty of MN Community Colleges - Normandale Community College, Integrative Health Continuing Education 2002 - 2019
- Approved Provider of Continuing Education through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Owner of Jodi Baglien Well Being + Wisdom Studio in Osseo, MN since 2006
- Certified Shiatsu Therapist - Center Point Massage & Shiatsu Therapy School & Clinic, Minneapolis (2006)
- Certified Aroma Acupoint Therapist - Certified Level 1 & 2, by Peter Holmes and Tiffany Pollard (2014 - 2016)
- AromaCare in Palliative Care, Advanced Training - with Madeleine Kerkhof 2017
Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) Charter member since 2005
- AIA Midwest Regional Representative (2005-2016)
- AIA Chair of the Education committee (2009-2011)
- AIA Conference committee
National Association of Holistic Aromatherapists (NAHA)
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- NCBTMB approved provider of continuing education
Member ABMP - Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Since 2001
Jodi Baglien Aromatherapy, LLC
221 1st Ave NE
Osseo, MN 55369
Studio Hours & Location Map
Contact Jodi Online
Click here to send Jodi an Email